Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Academy

Role Playing Academy is focused on educating those who wish to RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randii's Classroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Randii - this is your classroom.

Student: Randii

Tutor: WaruiChibi

Well - Hello, it's a pleasant surprise to see you here. ^^ Since i believe we know each other well, there is no need for introductions.

May i ask you for a sample of your RPing, please ?
Back to top Go down
http://rpg-academy.rpgdynasty.net
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:49 am

Of course ^^ Well fancy seeing you here albino '

Ok so um.....O.o Ok here I go anytime now...so anything? O>O

It was a very dark night, the wind had sent chills as it blew like a thousand speeding horses. She stood beside her window, gazing out into the dark night for the only thing that gave her light was her close friend, the moon. Suddenly, a loud thumping sound was heard behind her door which caused her alarm and forced her to look back preparing for what might come into her room.

Um....Is that good or something different? jocolor
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:01 am

It's more than good, it's perfect - the lenght is great, the style is great and the spelling is 100%.

I don't know what to teach you. O.o

Oh, wait .... you said you had problems with long posts, alright, let's have a little RP and see.
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 pm

santa Um.....I guess I did not realize. Alright das sounds better ^^
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Randii - you will possibly have a new teacher soon, just wanted to let you know that.

In the meantime - let's try that RPG.

Lucas was laying on the couch, upside down, playing video games waiting for his best friend to join. "Hey, Rei-Rei ! What's taking so long ?" He shouted and started the game without her. She promised to play video games with him but so far, she did not and he was becoming impatient with each passing second. "Waaaah ...." Lucas exlaimed as he got his butt kicked by his artificial opponent. "Rei-Rei ! You promised to play video games with me !" He shouted again.
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Awww, alright....Oh um...my name ist Brooke ^^ xD Du dont have to call me Rei-Rei if du dont want to.

Rei was in the other room combing through her hair, she stared into the mirror a moment before putting on some blush. She heard her friend, Lucas call her over and over which began to get on her nerves until finally she placed the brush and blush down, making her way towards the room her friend was in until she finally flopped down next to him, grabbing her controler and gave him a smirk before smacking him lightly on the rear and slid down onto the floor, crossing her legs with a wide grin across her face. "Yeah yeah, I heard you. You say I was bad? Your getting your buttkicked by an artificial person".
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:20 pm

I know - i just wanted to call you Rei-Rei, Rei-Rei. ^^

Lucas smiled as he heard Rei enter the room, when she smacked him lightly he blushed. "Hey !" He exlaimed and pouted. He frowned a bit and looked at Rei. "Hmph ! We will see about that." Lucas said with challenging tone, he had a bunch of excuses for why his opponent kicked his butt but that what purpose would it have ? He started a new game and grinned. "We'll see now." He said and began to push the buttons on the controler like a maniac but in an exact order. "Eat this !" He exlaimed again.
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 am

Oh ok ^^ Lulu flower

Rei smirked and just played along until finally she let out an insane laugh and pressed a few buttons as hard as she could. "Ha ha! I got you now! Ha! Ya! I win! Round 1 Whoo!". She fell back and laughed then looked up at him and moved her finger back and fourth infront of his face. "You should of known it was a trap, I got you right where I wanted you. You were just to blind to see that, so up for round 2?"
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Lucas's eyes widened as he tried to retialliate but without success. "Damn !" He exlaimed and frowned. "Hmph ......" He made a face and looked at Rei, crossing his arms. "Hmmmmphh !" Lucas pouted and poked Rei. "Not fair, you cheated !" He said and poked her again before picking up the controler again. "Alright, you're on." He will not let this go by, this outrage must be punished ! You're gonna get it now, Rei-Rei !" He thought and began to plot.
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Rei smirked and grabed her controller again and got ready to hit the control buttons again. "Your on". Rei began to plot as fast as she could on how to kick Lucas's butt once more, finally she had it and looked at him giving him a warning grin. "Heh, shall we play?"
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Lucas answered with a kind smile as his plan was ready. "Of course." He said and pushed the start button, he was holding back at the beginning - he needed Rei to feel safe and to feel like she is the one that is winning, for now. His plan was based on defending and counter-attacking at the last moment. "Hehehe ..." He laughed evily as his plan was slowly beginning to realize.
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Rei looked at Lucas and noticed his evil laugh, suddenly she gave him a crooked smile and leaned back crossing her legs and began to stop fighting and began to make her character run another way and stand in a defensive stand. "Well go ahead and attack me Lucas". Rei looked up at him and smirked, eyes of a tiger were stareing at him now.

geek
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 pm

Alright - this RP is a complete success - the lenght is great, the grammar is great, it has every aspect that good RPing requires ...

You just might be ready to graduate ...
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:28 am

O.O Holy crap und Ich just began xD bom
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:30 am

Yeah, you were practically ready to graduate when you came here.

We'll see ..
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:56 am

I was? Whoa I never knew Suspect
Back to top Go down
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:41 pm

Hmm, so ...... since i have nothing more to teach you, is there something additional you would like me to teach you about RPing ? Because i have no idea .... again.
Back to top Go down
♦ R a n d i i ♦
Academy Instructor
♦ R a n d i i ♦

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Hm...not really alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randii's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randii's Classroom   Randii's Classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randii's Classroom
Page 1 of 1