Role Playing Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Academy

Role Playing Academy is focused on educating those who wish to RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quietjay21's Classroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WaruiChibi
Admin
WaruiChibi

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Quietjay21's Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:38 pm

This is your class Jay - your tutor will use this topic to teach you about RPing.

Student: quietjay21

Tutor: El Zorro
Back to top Go down
http://rpg-academy.rpgdynasty.net
EL Zorro
Academy Instructor
EL Zorro

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Alright Jay, let`s see a bit of your RPing first.
Back to top Go down
quietjay21

quietjay21

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Ok. What do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
EL Zorro
Academy Instructor
EL Zorro

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Post a bit of your RPing. I need to see some of your work first. Just write as you normally would.
Back to top Go down
quietjay21

quietjay21

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Jasmine finally came to the end of her little song. She sighed shaking her head. Once again she fingered the piano but stopped. She knew if any of her friends caught her here she would never hear the end of it. Slowly but gracefully she stood up and looked out the window. She watched birds fly from tree to tree.

Once again she sighed but out of jealousy. She wanted to be free like a bird. Sighing one more time she turned towards the door to go out. Her eyes widened as she saw someone standing there. One of the prince's of the school, Shane. She mentally scowled and and rolled her eyes. He wasn't her favorite person. Even though she didn't know him personally she couldn't stand that he let grils throw themselves all over him.

She noticed he had been watching her. "What do you want" she asked vemonessly as she glared daggers at him. The peaceful girl she once was dissappeared. "Here to amuse yourself by telling me how bad I am" she asked still glaring at him. "Well I really don't want to hear it" she said turning away from the door. Slowly she walked back to the window sill and sat on it staring into space trying to forget what just happened.
Back to top Go down
EL Zorro
Academy Instructor
EL Zorro

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:33 pm

Hmmm...I saw no details left out. You did well, I saw no reason to say it was bad. I may need to bring in another opinion.
Back to top Go down
quietjay21

quietjay21

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
EL Zorro
Academy Instructor
EL Zorro

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Alright Jay, with alittle help from the boss of the academy, we see that you use more periods than are needed. Try putting some of your sentences together and also put periods after someone speaks.

Just to say, the period should go inside the quote marks.
Back to top Go down
quietjay21

quietjay21

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
EL Zorro
Academy Instructor
EL Zorro

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:23 pm

Ok then, lets see you try again, keep those things in mind and give it your best shot.
Back to top Go down
quietjay21

quietjay21

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Jasmine walked down the quiet, empty hallway. Her shoes where squeaking with every step she took and she sighed out of annoyance. "Stupid shoes." she said quietly and came to a stop infront of a locker. She put in her combination and opened her neatly organized locker. Putting the books that were in her arms in her locker and took out new ones for her next class. She quietly closed her locker and walked off to her next class which was Math. The reason she was late was because she had voice lessons with her choir teacher.
Back to top Go down
EL Zorro
Academy Instructor
EL Zorro

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:59 am

Not too bad. You didn`t leave out any details that I could see. You did better with the periods, but I have a suggestion, I`ll give you an example of what I mean. You wrote: "Her shoes were squeaking with each step she took and she sighed out of annoyance."
I think it would be better put as this: "Her shoes squeaked with each step she took, as she let out a sigh of annoyance."

I have a thought, lets do a short RPG here in the classroom. Ok, lets do the scene where Kagome and Inuyasha meet. I`ll let you start, pick whichever character you want to be. (Kagome or Inuyasha.) Take your time, think about what you write, and read it before you post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quietjay21's Classroom   Quietjay21's Classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quietjay21's Classroom
Page 1 of 1